the ikebana studio
Our studio is located on the third floor of the shop building.
Come in and have a seat. Let’s share a cup of tea.
Leave the weariness at the door, enjoy a relaxed space and create beautiful ikebana.
At the studio, ikebana students will find...
- individualized ikebana instruction.
- a quiet and relaxed space to work in.
- one individual worktable per person.
- a variety of flower containers to choose from.
- a variety of kenzan to choose from.
- ikebana books & magazines to browse through.
- tea, snacks and pleasant conversation.
* In the Japanese tradition, outdoor shoes are removed before entering the studio. Please bring your indoor slippers if you use them. Otherwise, walking around in socks or bare feet is perfectly acceptable!